HAKI – Law Firm Joomla 4 Website: a law firm website that has everything for an amazing law firm! Packed with a host of layout controls, color choosers and typography settings which allow you an effortless path of modifications. An incredibly versatile responsive lawyers or attorneys Joomla 4 website.
It has fully-customizable inner pages, Haki is designed for every lawyer and law firm. This modern website also comes with a wide array of elements perfect for introducing law offices, presenting lawyers or showcasing legal services.
Style your website to perfection with a large set of Justicia’s elements and plugins. But that’s not all! This theme brings a stunning shop, blog and portfolio layouts. Get Justicia today and create a professional law website with ease!
How to Move to a Live Server (cPanel)
How to Update Different Sections
- Installed Joomla 4 Template
- Responsive Design
- 56 Collapsible Module Positions
- 3 Column Layout with 6 Possible Layout Options
- 6 Column Module Layouts
- Total control with Multiple Color Choosers
- Easy edit Site Title
- Custom Template Width
- Module Style Overrides
- Preset Import / Export
- Multicolumn Dropdown Menu
- Custom Module Widths
- Tableless and 100% CSS based design
- Multiple Font Choosers (14 Web Safe Fonts + 100 Google Fonts)
- Animate on Scroll
- Megamenu Dropdown
- Font Awesome Integration
- Imagehover Module
- Testimonials Module
- Icons Module
- LayerSlideshow Module
- News Module
- Call To Action Module
- Convert Forms
Template + Module Purchase
If you are looking into creating your own Joomla 4 website from scratch, you can easily purchasing the template used on this website that comes with 11 different modules as a bundle @ €24.00
👍NOTE: The purchase will include.
- One Time Payment
- Unlimited Domain Usage
- Lifetime Download Access
- Lifetime Forum Support
- Lifetime Updates Access
Click on the button below to purchase.JOOMLA 4 TEMPLATE + MODULES
Moving to a live server
1. Extract and upload the compressed Joomla 4 files to your server.
2. Create a new database using PhpMyAdmin on your server and import the database.
3. Link the database to your Joomla 4 site using configuration.php file.
Open the configuration.php file and change the following.
(i) Update the host name, database name and username to match the one you just created and also fill in the database password.
(ii) You need to change the Absolute Path of your Joomla installation to avoid errors when uploading template, components, plugins or modules.
The absolute path is the directory location on a server’s hard disk, where your Joomla installation is located. To check Joomla installation absolute path, you need to do the following.
How to check the absolute path to your server?
- create a .php file and call it path.php
- use this code in the file:
- Upload to the website root folder( where the Joomla files are), call it on your browser, ex: www.yourdomain.com/path.php
4. Login to the backend using the provided username and password.