Download A Complete Joomla 4.4.0 Website
Download A Complete Joomla 4 Website: Whether you want to create a client website or build your own business website using Joomla 4. we’ve got you covered.
A Complete Joomla 4 Site Design Tutorial
How to Move a Joomla 4 Site From Localhost to Live Server
Here’s what you need to do after the purchase
1. Extract and upload the compressed Joomla 4 files to your server.
2. Create a new database using PhpMyAdmin on your server and import the database.
The absolute path is the directory location on a server’s hard disk, where your Joomla installation is located. To check Joomla installation absolute path, you need to do the following.
How to check the absolute path to your server?
- create a .php file and call it path.php
- use this code in the file:
- Upload to the website root folder( where the Joomla files are), call it on your browser, ex: www.yourdomain.com/path.php
4. Login to the backend using the provided username and password.