J4 Interior Design Joomla 4 Website: You can now approach the process of building an Interior Design Website using Joomla 4 much more comfortably. This website has done a ton of work already for your convenience. Sometimes, you don’t have to start working on your project from scratch.
This website suits professional architects, interior designers and landscape designers to showcase their works. Built with the latest Joomla 4 technology, it supports responsive layouts built especially for architect portfolio websites so it looks great on all devices. It has beautiful gallery layouts to display different kinds of architecture, interior design and landscape design projects.
Video tutorial on how the website was created in Joomla 4
Moving Joomla 4 Site to a Live Server (cPanel)
1. Extract and upload the compressed Joomla 4 files to your server.
2. Create a new database using PhpMyAdmin on your server and import the database.
3. Link the database to your Joomla 4 site using configuration.php file.
Open the configuration.php file and change the following.
(i) Update the host name, database name and username to match the one you just created and also fill in the database password.
(ii) You need to change the Absolute Path of your Joomla installation to avoid errors when uploading template, components, plugins or modules.
The absolute path is the directory location on a server’s hard disk, where your Joomla installation is located. To check Joomla installation absolute path, you need to do the following.
How to check the absolute path to your server?
- create a .php file and call it path.php
- use this code in the file:
- Upload to the website root folder( where the Joomla files are), call it on your browser, ex: www.yourdomain.com/path.php
4. Login to the backend using the provided username and password.